Thatcham's security engineers travel throughout the world continuing to analyse current theft methods and techniques that are used to break into and steal vehicles. This information is then used to update the criteria, against which new vehicles are assessed, to combat new theft techniques and to update vehicle manufacturers, enabling them to improve on potential weak points in a vehicleʼs security design before they are launched in the UK.
This work has helped us to build strong working relationships globally with vehicle manufacturers, importers, the police, insurance companies, governmental organisations and after-market security system manufacturers and suppliers.
Click here to view our certification
Welcome to British Tracking Systems
Protect your home away from home with the latest in Caravan Tracking. Our Caravan tracking device comes with free battery monitoring and access to our unique Android/Apple app to give you peace of. The device can also be connected to the alarm system which triggers an alert if the alarm is sounding for over 15 seconds. The device is Thatcham Category 6 Assured and comes with a 12 month warranty as standard.
The Global Telemetrics Secure Control Centre (SCC) is home to fully trained staff that will monitor your caravan 24 hours a day.
Your device is monitored for the following alerts:
- Caravan Battery Voltage (if the battery runs low you will be notified via SMS)
- Battery Disconnects
- Illegal Movements (if the vehicle is moved without being disarmed by the disarm key supplied)
- Alarm Sounding (if the caravan alarm is connected to the device. See your installer for more information)
Caravan Tracking Device Information
Global Telemetrics a Thatcham Secure Control Centre (SCC), the fully trained staff monitor caravans 24 hours a day. This device is monitored for the following:
- Thatcham Assured Category 6 insurance recognised device
- IP67 Case for waterproof protection
- Monitored 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Free Global Telemetrics Android/Apple App for location information - for further information click here
- Optional extra vehicle alarm alert. (We will call you in the event of an alarm activation. Please speak to your installer. A fitting cost may apply)
- Two security keys supplied for arming and disarming the tracking device
- Uses GLONASS and GPS Satellites to locate the caravan
- Fully Transferable (Terms and Conditions apply)
- 12 months warranty as standard (extendable for up to 12 years)
- Our tracking device is compatible with 12 and 24 volt Caravans
Terms and conditions and cost implications may apply. Our terms can be found here. If you require a copy of the terms and conditions please contact customer services on 0845 833 6971. All operations are dependent upon vehicle usage, a suitably charged vehicle battery, GPRS/GSM coverage, internet connections and product capabilities.